Do you want to become a faster runner? Can you run 5k non-stop? Are you targeting a new distance (like a marathon or half) or a new PB?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, TempoFit’s Accelerate squad is for you.
It’s the traditional 6-week TempoFit format for those looking to take their running speed, endurance and technique to the next level.
- Two workouts per week (5:45 – 7pm Mondays and Thursdays) both at Victoria Park, central Auckland.
- Mondays are for technique development, core and conditioning, stretching, and some mild speed work.
- Thursdays are a purely running workout for the development of speed, strength and endurance.
- On top of the two formal workouts per week we offer many extra casual training sessions (e.g. long runs and parkruns).
- All Accelerate members can opt to have a free personalized plan developed for them so they know how to train between TempoFit workouts.
Mon 5:45-7pm, Thu 5:45-7pm
Venue: Victoria Park
Cost = $99.
“TempoFit definitely sped me up. In the half [marathon] I beat my target of sub two hours and finished 10 minutes faster than last year.”
The 2014 seasons are as follows:
Starts: 3 Feb
Final Session: 13 Mar
Ideal for those racing Round the Bays, Albany Lakes, and Coatesville Half.
Starts: 24 Mar
Final Session: 1 May
Perfect for those running Rotorua Marathon, Tough Mudder, or Auckland Run Series.
Heck yes! Sign me up …
(Within 24 hours of completing this form you will be emailed details of how you can confirm your registration by paying. This will be either by internet banking or cash at the start of the season.)